View Single Post
Old 01-14-2016, 05:27 AM
  # 391 (permalink)  
brach123

Amazing Miss P, congratulations! I'm very happy for you, you deserve all the good that is coming to you, you have worked for it!

Glad to hear things are going well for you also Vini, I definitely think AA has many qualities that will help me if I utilize them.

It's day 24 for me and I'm feeling good also :-) ! I met my sponsor last night, he's a real down to earth guy and he's turned his life around amazingly. He really helped me last night, just in our initial talk, by clearing some things up and talking them through. I have had sponsors in the past and began working the steps but relapsed before I'd started the action. I really believe that I need to work on the problems that are at the crux of my alcoholism and I believe that the steps can help me to do that. I've seen it work for many around here and they are living happy and sober, that's really all I want.

I'm feeling very positive about it right now, if I work for it and follow suggestions there is no reason I cannot remain sober and start improving on myself and my life.

Have a great day everybody!