View Single Post
Old 01-13-2016, 04:46 AM
  # 383 (permalink)  
ubntubnt

Originally Posted by Vinificent View Post
Happy Humpdaaaay! Starting on day 14 here...have to admit this is definitely one of the hardest things I've ever done, and realizing it will never, ever, be done - is kind of daunting.
Vini, its not like that. Thats your AV working on you. Here is how I look at it, not entirely PC correct, but who cares.....

Imagine you weight 600lbs and have never ran before. Then someone tells you that you must sprint 100m every day for the rest of your life. You run 100m on day 1 and almost die. To do this every day is impossible you think. Then for the next 30 days it is extraordinarily tough, you can't imagine doing it forever, how depressing. But over the following weeks and months the weight comes off and you get fitter. Running 100m now is not a big deal. 1 year later you weight 300lbs and are fit, its easy enough. After a couple of years you are an athlete and you can do 100m without even thinking about it. Thats how I look at it. We need to build our sober muscles and our body needs some time to adjust.