View Single Post
Old 01-13-2016, 03:31 AM
  # 382 (permalink)  
Vinificent
Reality...what a concept!

Happy Humpdaaaay! Starting on day 14 here...have to admit this is definitely one of the hardest things I've ever done, and realizing it will never, ever, be done - is kind of daunting. Other things that I have had to work hard for had definite endings - such as getting a degree, professional certifications, finishing a long term project, etc. When we are in the thick of doing those difficult things, we can say to ourselves "in the next xx days/months I will be done with this". But it seems working at our sobriety is a lifelong process, as indicated by others who post on SR with many years of sobriety under their belts. Sorry for the sobering thoughts this early morning - but we can do this class of 12/15! And let's make it our goal to still be here - clear and happy - tomorrow, next month, next year, and beyond!
Kitty - have a fantastic vacation and keep in mind we are all just a website away if you need support!
UB - safe and sober business travels - this will be one of your shining moments for sure!
Miss P - thank you for sharing your plan. I am not doing much work on my plan and I still do not have much of one, and thinking about ordering a workbook to give me some clue about what I should be doing. Would appreciate anyone else willing to share the details of their plan!
Have a sparkling sober Wednesday class!