View Single Post
Old 01-12-2016, 05:13 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Well, I guess as a 3rd time around the final divorce wagon parting gift he decided to screw with me again...

I filed the settlement, and he apparently showed up TODAY (the moron thought today was the hearing, not tomorrow) intending to go to the hearing and disagree with the settlement HE proposed and signed.

So now there is a hearing tomorrow which I will be at given his NPD psycho drunk BS antics today and he's STILL trying to bully ME into not going as if he has a leg to stand on.

I'm seriously about to lose my god damn mind... Right to the bitter end he's finding ways to be himself...

Frankly if I had not filed the settlement he STILL would have been at the hearing that he thought was today and STILL would be bullying me.

I guess my motives were to try and find a way to not have him act this way and that is impossible...

He asked the court in a motion I objected to, to allow him to appear by phone because he has to be at work tomorrow and it's inconvenient for him to have to make another trip to our state from where he lives.

I swear to god if it gets granted, I might end up in jail for strangling the judge.

This needs to end.

And yes I am a goddamn fool as I've always been, to believe anything from him.