View Single Post
Old 01-12-2016, 08:11 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Jillian2563

Originally Posted by SillyHuman View Post
Hi Jillian. I read a little about the program, and it uses the 12 steps. You might want to ask in the 12 step forum too. Sorry, I cannot make a link.
Thanks! I've been to AA a handful of times and a little familiar with the 12 steps.

My husband crew up Mormon and I've attended a few times with him. It's a different world for me, but the people are amazing. I just didn't give it my all because I found it hard to connect with people (because I thought they were all "perfect". But now that I know they have this recovery program, I feel it's in my best interest to check it out. It'll probably get me more active in wanting to go to church too. My son loved the classes at church too, and I feel it's important to get involved. I feel like God is directing me this way...long story but like I said my husband is a LDS member and a lot of folks I work with are too...just certain things have happened in the past 3 years where I feel like God is pointing me to learn more about the church and this program. Thanks for listening.