View Single Post
Old 01-11-2016, 06:10 AM
  # 453 (permalink)  
SillyHuman

Morning all! As usual, reading about all your struggles really helps me with mine. Part of it is knowing that I am not alone in having a crazy brain that will use any old excuse to poison me. I see myself in all your words. We all deserve better!

Day 3 here. Yesterday, the store manager waved at me in meaningful fashion. I thought he was signaling that he got my letter. The letter bounced, so he probably just heard I was leaving. Or maybe he was just saying hi, LOL. My mind has a gift for seeing things that are not there.

Today that old AA adage is with me, "99% of the things I run from are not chasing me." Facing fears is empowering. I am trying to talk myself into seeing a doctor about my throat. I have a narrowed space, and it is really easy to choke on food. As a result, I do not eat well and am losing weight. I live on smoothies pretty much, and I do not have to tell ya'll what being hungry does for cravings! Of course, I am worried it is the big C.

Right now, just getting ready to get ready to go to the new job.

Hope everyone has a good, clean, sober day! Don't give in to AV, no matter what!