View Single Post
Old 01-11-2016, 03:11 AM
  # 439 (permalink)  
charliesworld

I'm not sure what the etiquette is on forums like this. I don't want to seem like I've ignored people but I haven't got to the point I can remember names to personally comment. I do read all the posts!

I didn't have the best of weekends. Me and OH are struggling to get along and had another massive row yesterday. He's out of work and I am tired of the stress of trying to support our family (there are 5 of us ) on my own (I'm self employed so don't have a regular income). Not only that but he doesn't do anything round the house which drives me mental and just gets me feeling worthless and annoyed so I avoid him and then he gets hurt because I dont want to be around him. During the row yesterday he said I'm just upset because I should be earning more. He's right and it hit a nerve. I've got a lot of qualifications in my field but am useless at finding new clients.

I'm not going to drink but ended up eating loads of unhealthy food yesterday (which is my number 2 go to after booze). Meant I broke my healthy eating run. What I find is I will turn to food until that no longer works and then I will switch back to alcohol. I woke up feeling really low this morning so I'm just trying to get through today, hopefully I'll have the energy for the gym later and then have an early night.

I've been turning to youtube a lot - I find comfort in the videos on there.