View Single Post
Old 01-06-2016, 02:29 AM
  # 478 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Hello Everyone!

I've been working on my bedroom tonight! Washing sheets, throwing large comforters in the dryer to freshen them up too! Got Molly's bed all torn apart so I can give her all new fresh stuff too!

Can we say I feel like a Duffus tonight! I've been sitting in this porch room earlier freezing! I've had the heat bulb damned near pulled on top of me to stay warm. The gas stove just wasn't keeping it warm in here. It's 26 degrees right now. Well then I was over at the stove later and looked down at it. WHAT? You mean to tell me there's another higher setting on this damned thing? ARGH! I cranked that puppy up! LOL It's nice and warm in here now! ROFL

Jethro got mom's light fixed today! My younger nephew and the young man he's living with showed up at mom's too. So they all got busy and got a ton of wood loaded onto mom's porch! Then Jethro noticed mom's 4wheeler had a problem. SOOO? Now he's got to take his truck over there and load it up to bring back here to work on it! I asked him when he planned on going to his daughters and he just shrugged! I figured as much!

Mom had a pot of homemade soup cooking to feed all of them! Jethro doesn't eat soup so mom pulled out the lunchmeat for him! My nephew told mom to let him know if she needed help with anything since he'll be living down the road from her now. Hmmmmmmm That's good info! I might put him to work myself! LOL I'll have to change my hours for that to happen though!

Well I better get back to getting my bedroom put back together! Molly will be letting me know she's ready for bed before too long! At least she doesn't stand with one foot in the air like Maria does to be picked up! LOL Every one of our chickens all have a different personality! It just amazes me! Mom got another carton of eggs from us today too! She shared the first carton with her sister, my Aunt! My Aunt got all excited when mom told her they came from our new hens! My Uncle is a diabetic and gets one egg at breakfast time. He'd much rather have a free range egg than a store bought egg! Large difference in them!

Everyone have a clean day!

TOD