View Single Post
Old 01-06-2016, 12:19 AM
  # 281 (permalink)  
tufty13

Originally Posted by RedAndy View Post
^^ This, same goes for me - once started there's absolutely no stopping with anything, agree though with channelling the obsessions in the right direction, exercise and healthy eating plan are a great place to start and definitely help keep me focused.

Good to hear from you Tufty, was thinking earlier not heard from you for a while, deffo give the weed a wide berth tho fella, replacing the buzz with another substance is only gonna leave the door ajar for the others to creep back in.

Kicking sugar into touch is a big thing too - another evil in my eyes, not as bad as others we've done to excess but one that is something you feel much better without - its not easy to do but the times I have got rid of it in the past from my diet are the times I've definitely felt the best, often wonder why I let it creep back in but in general the reason for that previously has been the booze and binging, with that gone its much easier - get bang into the exercise and not smoking weed will be a no brainer.
Hi Andy, I hope you're thriving. You certainly seem to have made huge leaps of progress since you first joined! Well done.

Did I read that you are seeing an addiction counsellor? If so how are you finding it?

I'm taking everyone's advice on ditching the weed. I already have, just got to avoid the temptation to buy more now.