View Single Post
Old 01-05-2016, 01:23 AM
  # 477 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Last night was my pay bills night! Ugh! I took the time to write everything down to show Jethro exactly what was going out and how much we had left! I did this because he has NO clue what's being done with the bills. He doesn't want to know either! He's happy I deal with all this! If I leave us $10.00 in the bank? That's okay as long as the bills get paid! I hate past due charges or worse, late payments where I end up having to pay double. ARGH! And what really pizzes me off? Is when I set my bills up for automatic payments and they charge me extra for the convience! They should be giving me a discount for being a good customer!

Jethro really showed his azz Saturday. He even yelled "F U" at me! I calmly told him I didn't appreciate that type of words directed at myself! I didn't explode on him or treat him as badly or worse because of it! So it didn't take long for things to calm down. Now if I'd still been using the pain meds? Holy Smolly! We'd probably still be screaming at each other! I knew he felt bad about doing it from his actions later that night. And today when I got up he had a lot done and told me to turn around and go get dressed. He'd already started my coffee to brewing, my computer was turned on AWA the TV. LOL I gave him a big hug, a thank you and headed off to get dressed.

This evening he was making popcorn as a snack. He told me it had less calories in it! OHHHH???? I guess he's trying to finally lose some weight after all! Thank goodness! It's no easy task! I already know! It's hard breaking that habit of sitting around snacking while in front of the TV. But it can be done!

Little Sherry has started defending herself! When I come inside wearing my calves high fuzzy house shoes she'll start ducking her head, stretching her neck and moving from one foot to the other. (Dancing) I'll swing my foot up in the air and then back down. Alternating between my feet. She'll run back and forth at my feet all the while doing those goofy moves. I'll walk backwards at some point and she'll chase my feet while staying low to the floor. Then she'll run back to where she was. Tonight she decided to fly up at my foot like she was attacking it. ROFL Me and Jethro started laughing. I asked Jethro if he now had an attack chicken to protect him? He said: "I guess so and just started shaking his head from side to side!"

Maria is still barely tolerating her! While she was under her blankie on the couch tonight. Sherry was getting too close to her and she snaked her neck out to peck her. DOH! I told Jethro to get Sherry away from her and to cover Maria back up! I was across the room from them when I saw it happen. Jethro was sitting there with his back to them.

Mom called this evening with another problem. Her light bulb wasn't staying on in the pump house. The temps are getting down into the low 20's at night! We don't need her pump freezing up on her! So Jethro is going over there tomorrow to work on the problem! Then Jethro told me right before he went to bed his daughter wanted him to come up to her place so he can go with her to a gun range to practice shooting her pistol. Ugh! I told him I'll never come between him and his daughter. Just don't expect me to have anything to do with her right now. I've had peace in my life not having to deal with her anymore and I'm enjoying it! It's her mouth that has caused me to be this way now. And by her saying all that crap about me on her FB page? Ugh! Makes me wonder how many read it and is now thinking I'm this horrible stepmom! If they only knew the truth? Just another reason why I hate FB! I did go on my page last night to look at beautiful Hawaii pictures my daughter posted from their Christmas vacation there! They even visited the grounds where the last Jurassic Park movie was made!

I've learned thru the years if there's ppl that bring negative stuff into my life? I X-nay them from my life! I have lots of aquaintances in my life and many ppl I'm friendly with! Or rather friendly ppl I associate with! I used to have a real good friend, but our paths don't cross anymore. She's heavy into meds now. Jethro's cousin I grew up with used to be a good friend too. He's now heavy into drugs and we don't speak anymore! I've always had ppl around me and get along with many of them. But I grew up roaming the countryside on my horse(s) and enjoyed the solitude! I'm good at keeping myself entertained and of course I always have the chickens for company whenever I'm awake and Jethro is asleep! When I run into soldiers I used to work with? They always give me big hugs and want to know what I'm doing with myself? LOL I don't have too many dull moments!

Everyone have a clean day! Find something to make you smile!

TOD