View Single Post
Old 01-03-2016, 06:40 PM
  # 206 (permalink)  
KiKi0615

Originally Posted by patricia68 View Post
Absolutely Fabat50! I have learned how to deal with the everyday anxiety with the help of my Dr and counselor. But I still have to find a strategy for when I feel overwhelmed and I seem to lose control of my emotions. I know there's something wrong with my hormones. Not only emotionally but also physically. I had labor pain last night while I was laying in bed and trying to sleep. That's not normal! An overwhelming anxiety is not normal! And yet the blood test that my Dr ordered came out normal...that's why I am confused. What I meant with "no harm done" was that I was home. I didn't drive, I didn't blackout. I didn't get hurt, nobody else got hurt. I meant that I was lucky enough that there were no serious consequences. That doesn't make it less serious. I do worry about my sobriety. There's obviously something missing in my plan to stay sober. And I am willing to work harder to make a better pan with the help of my Dr, counsellor and SR.
I know how hard you working on your sobriety, being a better mom, your life etc and I am proud of you! Just keep trying!!! Don't beat yourself up! Xo