View Single Post
Old 01-03-2016, 02:16 AM
  # 474 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Hello Everyone!

The Holidays are finally behind us! Woot! Woot! I'm worn out from going to all the family events and having my hours all screwed up!

Mom loved her flower arrangement I sent her right before NYE! She divided them all up and had three vases filled. She had them all over the house when we arrived on Friday! She even had this very large Oak leaf spray painted silver as a display. Mom can take anything and work magic with it!

Jethro set the large brush pile on fire several days ago. It's still burning! Our neighbor beside us also set his large brush pile on fire. So there is smoldering smoke all over the place out here. Our brush pile was going to be in the way when the pole barn starts getting constructed. Don't know when that's supposed to happen though. We were told after the 1st of the year. With all the rain we've been having I'm thinking it's going to be further along in the year!

Our little Sherry has turned out to be a sweetheart! She's also a big time talker! LOL She likes to play chase with our feet moving thru the house and even chases the huge dog outside. She'll get right up to his head and he'll turn to give her a funny look then walks off.

Our three large hens have figured out they've arrived at a nice home too! They get all the table scraps when they are turned out in the mornings. They'll roam all over the backyard scratching and looking for things to eat. The pit gate is left open so they can come in to lay their eggs. We are getting three a day. I took mom an 18 ct carton Friday! I still have a dozen eggs in the fridge. Going to be running over in eggs around here again!

I still haven't drank any cokes! I thought Jethro had lost his marbles this evening when he asked me if I had any coke stashed away somewhere? Ummmmm NOOOO! I have done some snacking though. Too much food at Christmas and NYE! My belly is rebelling too! Gotta get back on routine again!

Okay! Gotta get Molly's bed made. She's been wanting attention these past few nights so I've been sitting and holding her a lot! Coffee pots to prepare and then I'm heading between the sheets in my cold room. Love it! LOL

TOD