View Single Post
Old 01-01-2016, 12:20 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
kevf11

loose everything or stop.

Hello,

I am a 21 year old binge drinker, i what your thinking 21 years old? thats just normal teen drinking. Well ive been drinking like this since ive been 12/13. I come from a good working class background with lots off support full and loving family. My father is a alcoholic but lives himself. I have been brought up watching my father drinking and drinking with him, i think this is why i deemed my drinking normal. Well right now i went black out drunk last night got in a fight that was serious and its taking everyone ready to fall out with me if i dont stop now.

I have chronic anxiety daily, and hungover paranoid (the whole worlds going to end for me) kind off thoughts. I have already looked into our local AA groups and i am ready to commit. Im going to approach my local gp aswell.

My drinking is strange i work all week not wanting to drink but friday comes and its like a over whelming compulsion like i have no choice. My full intention is to get as physically ****** up as possible, taking down everyone around me not a care in the world. Ive lost so many freinds and now im loosing family. Please offer your thoughts and advice