View Single Post
Old 01-01-2016, 07:47 AM
  # 59 (permalink)  
Keepnitreal

Originally Posted by bblackbirdflyy View Post
Pretty sure I was blacked out by this time last year. Possibly vomiting in my own bed. :/ What a way to celebrate a new year... Crazy, who wants to ring in a fresh start with a giant hangover? Not this gal.

If I hadn't drank last week I'd be at 48 days today. Even though it is a big deal, and it was insanely stupid of me to drink, I am trying to move on as though it never happened. It's working so far. I can't wallow in the fact that I'm really only 6 days sober. Breeding ground for AV. "You messed up bbf, might as well mess up some more." Screw that. I'm doing great and I'm still proud of myself and I'm going to win this fight.

Sorry self needed a pep talk. Ha ha.
Happy New Year everybody! Let's make this the best year ever!
BB- I messed up my first attemp after 11 days and then got sober again after a 2 day binge, and now it's been 56 days....don't listen to your AV!

Have a great day free from hangovers everybody and if anybody picked up last night please start fresh today with complete commitment and a good plan in place!

Canguy-so glad to hear you rode it out and are ready to put the past behind you!!!!

Ultra-how about you?

We are here for all of you.