View Single Post
Old 12-31-2015, 07:08 PM
  # 470 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

We are a little under 3 hours away from the NY being here! There are many on here that are a day ahead of me. So I wanted to tell those folks on their NYD before we got ours! That's why I posted early!

Fireworks started sounding off all around us an hour ago! They'll really sound off at midnight!

I got my hair cut and colored yesterday! I feel younger again! LOL I got Jethro run thru the chair too! He looks a lot better w/o all the bushy hair around his face! We left there and went to eat pizza! While there my hair gal shows up and sits down with us! She's really stressing! Her 22 yro daughter, living with her BF, is now PREGO! Her BF quit his job and just wants to sit around playing video games all night long! Daughter goes back to work soon and is also taking college courses. BF gave GF a puppy for Christmas and GF gave it to her mother. Doesn't have the time or patience for house training a puppy! BUT? She purposedly got herself pregnant 5 weeks ago! GF is now so stressed out she's been put on anti- D's! What the hell was she thinking when she decided to get herself pregnant? I just don't understand why some women do what they do! Exactly like my SD with three kids and several XH's! UGH!

I talked to mom for over an hour earlier! She was complaining about gaining weight! I told her, just a minute and I weighed myself! I then told her: "I've lost 40 pounds!" She was impressed! And then she scolded me for not eating! LOL I explained I'm eating good food and lots of it. I'm just not eating the junk food anymore! She was good with that news!

Last night after we walked out of the pizza place and were getting into my car? Which is a small car! Jethro was getting into the driver's seat with lots of difficulty! When he finally got himself seated he sat there for some time trying to catch his breath and was cussing. I said: "You have GOT to lose weight!" He didn't disagree with me or tell me to mind my own business this time. So hopefully he's waking up to just how big he's gotten and will try to do something about it?

Midnights drawing closer and closer! I remember the song by Prince: 1999! I couldn't believe back then we were actually getting close to 1999! Now look at us! We are rolling over into 2016! We are seventeen yrs past that! WOW! Well all I have to do is look in the mirror at the wrinkles! How'd I get so OLD? LOL

I'm still opiate free enjoying the new year arriving!

Everyone stay clean and Happy New Year!

TOD