View Single Post
Old 12-31-2015, 05:04 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  
KiKi0615

Originally Posted by Keepnitreal View Post
Thanks for the post Kiki Sorry for the slips Meshelly, ultra and BB. It's not an excuse, but it's a tough time of year for us newly sober. Can-I hope I wasn't to blunt with ya!!!! I'm glad you're still checking in and plan on moving forward! PM me anytime you need some tough love! Ultra- I got some to share with you too! Haha. Seriously, I do believe in you but I think once you went on the camping trip and slipped up (after your foot episode) your head just hasn't been in the game. I'm hoping tomorrow it will be!!!!! Patricia-I hope you start feeling better about 2016. I think you're going to find a lot of freedom! Ok, Hubby is still gone and won't be flying home until Saturday now (I really wanted them home tomorrow but something is wrong with the battery so better safe then sorry) I got through night 2 with no alcohol and have been feeling strong...up until now. I'm getting serious cravings and know I have a ton of alcohol in the house. I don't think it's because it's NYE because I think that is over rated ....maybe I'm hungry or my body is tired from a new workout I did this am. Arrgggggg. Think it through to the end KIR. You can do this. Maybe I should go buy some carbonated water. Maybe I'm just thirsty?
Tell your AV to shut up KIR!!! It's lying to you!

Here's how it will go if you drink:
1. It won't make you feel better AT ALL. You won't even feel "good".
2. You will wake your disease up again & who knows if you will be able to put to sleep again.
3. You will wake up in the morning with anxiety, depression, shame, self-hatred etc.
4. You will let yourself down & feel hopeless again
5. You will be letting your AV win & it will be laughing the entire time saying "Bahahaha...I told you I would get you KIR!"

F YOU AV!!!