View Single Post
Old 12-31-2015, 04:33 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  
Keepnitreal

Thanks for the post Kiki

Sorry for the slips Meshelly, ultra and BB. It's not an excuse, but it's a tough time of year for us newly sober.
Can-I hope I wasn't to blunt with ya!!!! I'm glad you're still checking in and plan on moving forward! PM me anytime you need some tough love!
Ultra- I got some to share with you too! Haha. Seriously, I do believe in you but I think once you went on the camping trip and slipped up (after your foot episode) your head just hasn't been in the game. I'm hoping tomorrow it will be!!!!!
Patricia-I hope you start feeling better about 2016. I think you're going to find a lot of freedom!
Ok, Hubby is still gone and won't be flying home until Saturday now (I really wanted them home tomorrow but something is wrong with the battery so better safe then sorry) I got through night 2 with no alcohol and have been feeling strong...up until now. I'm getting serious cravings and know I have a ton of alcohol in the house. I don't think it's because it's NYE because I think that is over rated ....maybe I'm hungry or my body is tired from a new workout I did this am. Arrgggggg. Think it through to the end KIR. You can do this. Maybe I should go buy some carbonated water. Maybe I'm just thirsty?