View Single Post
Old 12-30-2015, 09:15 PM
  # 462 (permalink)  
kzaug2014

Hey Tod!
Our grandsons went back to their parents tonight. Now I remember why I had my kids when I was young lol. They're the only "young" kids in the fam on both the hubs side and mine. So between all the aunts, uncles, cousins, great grandparents & grandparents, they made out like bandits this Christmas lol.
Our kids went all out on gifts for the hubs and I this yr. I told them not to bother w/presents for us because Christmas is for the kiddies, but they didn't listen lol. We got a blu ray player w/surround sound, a $50 gift certificate to a spa, a &40 Applebees gift certificate, 2 dvds, 2cds, a Ford truck bar stool for the hubs and a Lions shirt, Victoria Secrets bra & B&BWorks lotion for me. Yea, way overboard lol.

Glad to hear that you made it through the storms okay. Remember I was asking you about trees in your yard? Well, the next day a huge branch broke off a tree in our yard and landed on our roof. Scared the crap outta all us lol.

It's now the 31st...last day of 2015! I must say, the last 1/2 of it was really great! The best in many, many yrs.! Happy Nearly New Yr.!
(( Hugs ))