Thread: AV chatter
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2015, 03:51 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
strongtoolong

AV chatter

I'm sitting here at home trying to quite my AV which is telling me to go ahead to the store to get some vodka for tonight. The rational......do it tonight and start over tomorrow for the new year. I have a few weeks under my belt up to today. So here I sit eating all kinds of junk food and I logged on to start reading to divert the thoughts. I've already put on my PJs and trying to settle in for the evening.

The sole reason for my AV awakening is that I'm currently out of work and the bills are piling up. I received text, voice and emails from creditors today and I just don't have the money. My sister has already paid my car note and lent me money. I just don't want to ask for more especially right after the holidays. I'm trying to weather this storm. I'm also becoming neurotic about searching for a job. I ready for the holidays to be over so that the job market can move on.

So of course the AV is saying just go ahead and have a drink to relax and forget about the bills and lack of money for the evening. I'm determined not to listen.

I'm just writing this out as another diversion. Thanks for listening.