View Single Post
Old 12-30-2015, 02:23 AM
  # 461 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Originally Posted by Twofish View Post
Dear TOD,
You Cheesehead! You bring back very pleasant, happy memories to me. If you are ever in the old stomping grounds, call me...I owe you one stiff Ginger Ale! Once a cheesehead...always a cheesehead!
Did I mention lately how very proud I am of you for your strength and compassion and determination in honoring your sobriety??? Well I am, now keep up the good work soldier, and know, I got your back, 100% support my friend!!
Hugs to you and your honesty!
Love ya!
TF
CheeseHEAD? Nope! Ain't going there! I was only there 7 years and lived in the country while I was there! LOL

You know TF? I'm pretty cut and dry! I don't beat around the bush on anything! I go right to the questions to get the answers! Saves the both of us lots of time. Once the meat is pulled out? Something has to be done with it! That's when the conversation can get down to business! I don't want to do the foreplay when conversations are happening! Unless of course there's just the same old, same old going on and then it's just chit chat! I've been told too many times: "I take the tiger by the tail and hang on for the ride!" LOL Oh well! Life's too short to be beating around the bush!

The same goes for my sobriety! I know I can't touch those pain pills again! They are bad ju ju in my body! I have the memories of how I was while taking them. Some was good a lot was BAD! I know just ONE pill taken on my part is not a good thing for me to do! Those sleeping endorphens with the memories of how those pain meds feel needs to stay asleep! It's like a dam bursting and the surge is released to wreak havoc on everything around me! I'm in control of my life now! I don't want to go backwards!

Thank you for your support and believing I'm an honest person! I have no reason to lie about things. I couldn't keep my stories straight if I did! So keeping myself honest and talking honest gets me a lot further down the road!

Best to ya TF! I hope your daughters are doing okay awa your grand baby?

TOD