View Single Post
Old 06-30-2005, 07:47 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
sarahjangel1
Just for today...

Lightbulb Today...

:scratchch You know, I was thinking about my loved ones. And I am not perfect, I never claim to be. Every day I make bad decisions. But at least, I make decisions.Some of my choices are not so good. I get fustrated sometimes. I had put my family thru so much, especially my mother, and she still loves me unconditionally. How could she? I sometimes ask myself. But, I know those days I feel sorry for myself, I have to pray. Thats the only thing that will help me those days. My point is, I am so thankful that my mother and the rest of my family, still loves me. And she is so proud of me. Yes, my mother nags also, just like yours. But I am thankful for that. I am thankful that she is so proud of me and cries in joy for me. It is so touching. Did I tell you? My mother is sick. She has a real bad heart. And I know I am going to lose my best friend soon. I would give my life for hers. She has been my rock. She is my sponsor. Yes, I know that is unusual, but my mother is a recovering addict/alcoholic, she has been clean for 18 years......Today and everyday....thank you God for the love you've given me back.....with that encouragement, I will keep coming back...