View Single Post
Old 12-27-2015, 04:25 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Bluehawaii

Thanks for your response...I have no idea why I haven't put her out...maybe because it Christmas...possibly because my husband wants her here and it's his home too...she does the perfect right amount of keeping you hooked behaviour...crying manipulating how hard things are for her,wanting help with getting school done as she works yet hasn't done any school work in months. It's an-online program..Has 4 months to complete subject but never does on time.Takes add meds to help concentrate now they don't work...ya think? With lorazepam anti depressants and alcohol?
Now is wanting to quit work go away (2 hours) to college and Finnish course.
I suspect thinking if she is out of town she won't be tempted to party.
She then gets belligerent of the slightest remark and back too hook .
She is sick right now as well. With bronchitis.
Dandelion no worries!! She has an older sister who just got married. She has come to me and has said it would be better if she is away from dad has accountability and maybe stay with her .I know she is trying to help but she is newly married and I'm not sure this is a good idea as she can cause trouble with them Her husband is a teacher and went so far as to say they will remove alcohol from home,the rules no drinking or partying and pay a small amount of rent plus go to counselling weekly.
My older daughter even said she would put the $ away for her to save for a condo without her knowing.
My heart melted but at the same time I know it's their decision so I just listened but everything in me wants to say don't ask her. I don't want them to have any trouble. A month ago I would have said yes do it help her but I know no one can help her!
Losing hope
Should they offer?