View Single Post
Old 12-23-2015, 08:39 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
AnvilheadII

define READY! lol i'd love to come hang with you guys, sounds like tons of fun!

since i injured my back, i made the decision to NOT host the Christmas Eve gathering with my daughter and her bf HERE. so i don't have to worry that my house isn't spotless, or making sure the good china is ready to go, i didn't even put up decorations!!! we'll be going to her house tomorrow, i have today off of work, so i have plenty of time to wrap presents.

i do have to make one dash to Wally World - kill me now - but it will be a dual mission - hank needs an inhaler refill and Renee had a last minute item on her wish list - an iron and small tabletop ironing board.

when her dad passed away a number of years ago, i was helping to get his house (estate, ha) in order as Renee was the executrix but still living in LA and i came upon MY iron from when we were together. which means its now out in the garage "somewhere" - if i can find it, i'll pass it along to the next generation as well!!! (you'd have to be me to get it.............).

the "S" word is in the forecast, but more like some snow FLAKES may fall here in the lowlands, not any real SNOW. but hey, we'll take it!