View Single Post
Old 12-21-2015, 06:08 AM
  # 141 (permalink)  
Keepnitreal

Originally Posted by ultradad View Post
Exactly Dee, I was about to point that out...if we read all the way through it states that a nutritious diet (with no/limited sugar) and exercise helps the healing process.

Feel better, learntofly!

I'm glad you figured out it was PAWS KIR and managed to get some information to help you through it, you're doing awesome!!!

I'm up drinking my first cup of coffee, over the holidays I only have one class (at noon) to coach so that allows me to sleep in, nice! The extra sleep truly does wonders. Have a great day everybody!!!
Thanks Ultra- Today is another up day! I can handle a coupke weird ones for several up days.
I'm down to the last two stocking stuffers to wrap (not bad out of 5) and all of the gifts are wrapped and under the tree. Now it's relaxation and planning for our Christmas meal ( I love that part). The kids all pick a theme, and it's usually Mexican food, so it's tamales, enchiladas, chicken tacos, maybe some carne asana, black beans, rice, and mom's killer spicy salsa! (Very California influenced) Then fun family games later. This year I bet I can do decent at the games since I'll be sober! Actually I might suck anyway, but it will be fun!!!!! Sweet!!!!!
Anybody else have special plans?????