Old 12-20-2015, 07:04 PM
  # 93 (permalink)  
MesaMan

BAM, Sao!

Legendary Bernard is playing my exact Bass in that Chic Vid: an all-Maple Music Man. Leo Fender's Company after he sold, and left Fender. I got a bunch of friction-based Static from the Plastic Teardrop Pick Guard. I made an identical one out of Stainless Steel, and had it Chromed. I grounded it invisibly; through the Body. My Luthier Pal de-Badged the Bass for me; we took the Logo off the Headstock. Thus, all Maple & Chrome. Heavy MoFo that killed my Shoulder; even with a Sheepskin-padded Strap. For all here, Musicians have fo evah said those Guitars have a 'Blonde' Finish. There's a few more follow-on Jokes there, but even I am not that stupid.

Super Pix, Brynn. However, I'm disappointed that your Dog's Face is not digitally obscured. Priorities, Goil. Priorities. As a Fridge Magnet goes:

'I Got A Dog For My Husband. It Was A Good Trade'.

My fav Song of the Day is from Level 42, and monster Bassist Mark King. Saw them open for Steve Winwood back in the Day...

- 'Something About You' ~ Level 42 - Live -

Here's a Tree Pic with the Goldie Dog Topper Ornament. Backlighting from the Wall Sconce makes it look like some weird Canine X-Ray. To the right of the Tree, with the Chinese Figurines on it, is one side of my double Stack of Studio Monitors powered by ~1 Kilowatt. As an old Saying goes: 'If It's Too Loud, You're Too Old'. Cleaner-than-clean Sound that prevents Ear Fatigue.