View Single Post
Old 12-19-2015, 07:57 AM
  # 289 (permalink)  
LBrain

well I finally got into the site after only being able to read a couple pages. so I wrote a post offline and should hurry to get it in... Mrs LB is working a lot over the next week, she comes home and watches Friends until late. She got mad and called me "Monica" the other day! Monica must have it together I assume.

Well, I started reading and “couldn’t connect” site may be busy or…
Read a few passages at least, Js, I had a wrangler until my “wife”(evil *****) decided that I should get rid of it for a car we can put a child seat in – I know, I handed in my man card. We also had to get rid of dog because she didn’t want to take allergy medication that could affect her as yet to conceived child. Got a Subaru outback which was a decent car except the seats were ****. I still have the ‘subaru’ thule rack system I got for it – FOR SALE. Went through a few pick up trucks and my benz that I forget why I got rid of it – oh yeah, the new and improved wife needed something with navigation and a few newer amenities – I didn’t want 3 cars a couple years ago. I should’ve kept the civic hatchback – doh! Manual trans, no power steering, no AC, no power windows, no power nothing, but it got close to 45 mph. – it did have an FM radio that got a few stations though – loved that car!

Mesa, I didn’t know ford escape came with a snowmobile body style…
Once again BIgS is enjoying life without booze travelling to cool weekend retreats. Someday. Wife still wants to move to Honduras and live on an island. I can open my ‘restaurant’ there, Bim you can come down and run the dive shop, wife will set up a clinic, SP can do our promotion and MM can finance the whole shebang. Melina, you can be our chef, but you’ll have to stick with my ‘cup of eggs’ idea and burger of the day. The menu is going to be Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner. Those are the choices. You eat what mom cooks that day. No breakfast after 4 o’clock.
Well I guess I’ll see if the site is back on line. I haven’t been spending time on the forum. Need to put in the effort to wean myself from the internet. Congrats on the promotion weasel.
Hope everyone is well and keeping their sober selves sober.
JS attached is what I currently own. Kayak trailer is made by a custom shop near Harrisburg. After my tendon surgery I decided no more putting boats on the roof. Plus I can get a ton of stuff in the ‘basket’.
4 canoes or several kayaks and bikes.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
backfromlake.JPG (79.6 KB, 42 views)