View Single Post
Old 12-18-2015, 03:14 AM
  # 132 (permalink)  
RedAndy

Originally Posted by Behan View Post
Good morning troops. Got into work early as road not as busy as usual. Petrol prices have dropped to 0.99p/l in most places - the cheapest I have seen it in years!
Snap - I commented on both of these this morning also - guessing a lot of people are out for Mad Friday so taking public transport into work etc as the main road near where I live into Manchester was virtually empty ?? - had plans that have been cancelled, the maddest it will get for me tonight will be a cup of Camomile tea, however whilst I've been gutted and utterly miserable about missing out on the previous few weekends away and the office xmas party last week that I've cancelled I don't feel anything about tonight, not bothered at all - that's a bonus :-)

Need to fill the car later today, I reckon it will be around the £50 mark - been a while since I could say that, similar size car in 2006 and when I bought it the cost was around £45 to £50 to fill it - kept it a few years as the wife had it after me, it was in excess of £70 at times !!!