View Single Post
Old 12-17-2015, 11:12 PM
  # 127 (permalink)  
MidnightBlue
Sober since October

Location: In the world in my eyes...Somewhere I've never been before...
Hi, weekenders.

Well, I ve just lost it today.

I got rid of all this Why me BS long time ago already - if something sucks, then I have to clinch my teeth and go.

But today I woke up to feeling uber crappy because of cold. Sore throad , splitting head and chills. I barely dragged myself to make coffe and forced to get dressed, put togather lunch and make it in time to/work.

I mean - really?

This cold seemed just to throw me out of balance. I just cant take all this Nii big deal stance eny more.

Since I was 4 years old all kind of crap has been raining on my head and I just supressed it all No big deal.

I just realized how tired I am - every action takes a lot from me. Eotional wounds are all inflamed and a slightest touch gives me a burst out.

Ive been really looking to this weekend, and Friday - some breathing space is fially gained - I mean in ages- and I so need to take care of some aspects of my life that go just beynd survival. And all can think about now is how to be more or less ok by monday because i cant afford myself a sick leave.

Its a beautiful day, but I am counting minutes to the end of working day and pointlessly staring at monitor.

Its like crap is never going to end in my life - in one form or another.

Sorry for this vent but I neeeeed a breeeeak! I feel so bad I dont know how I am going to make ti through the day.

Thank you for letting me vent out.