View Single Post
Old 12-17-2015, 08:05 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Aellyce

I always like this topic

Professional: I've been quite satisfied with how some parts of my work life has been going this past year (relative to a couple years prior at least when I was very unhappy with my performance) so I mostly want to continue with at least a similar level of productivity and fill holes as I see fit. I'll need to renew some funding but I feel we are in a good shape for it. I do have a few goals though that are new-ish: get involved in organizing networking events, conferences etc and expand on the clinical work that I've started doing this year. No plans to change job or position this coming year as the current one is pretty awesome in terms of opportunities it offers and the professional community. Maybe in a couple years. I also plan to focus on my new training this year quite a bit.

Personal: I don't have strong intentions to make significant changes as that's what I have been doing this year quite extensively, including starting new relationships and some significant closures. Just continue and develop what I have now.

Oh, I would like to focus a bit more in personal investment, find hopefully some better/more productive strategies and get help with it.