Thread: On the fence
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2015, 07:44 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
SadInTX

On the fence

Hey everyone,
I haven't posted in about 6 months, but I read another thread about being on the fence and I can relate...he last time I posted I was going to move out and leave my AH. We ended up working things out and had a few great months, but now...my AH is still drinking...he got that DWI back in May. He hasn't had to go to court yet (lawyer has gone to represent him) but the time has come where he must face the judge. He still says someone drugged his drink so he does not take responsibility for his reckless actions. He doesn't know what is going to happen...could get jail time or probation (first DWI).
I am just tired all the time...I haven't been sleeping very well lately. This time of year should be joyful but I don't feel this way...I am tired of being on the fence. Should I stay or should I go? If I leave now I would feel some what guilty for leaving him right when he has to face his DWI...I guess in a way I am hoping that the judge makes him attend AA meetings, counseling...but he probably would just drink anyways....
when did you know it was time to go? Being on this fence is exhausting