View Single Post
Old 12-16-2015, 07:02 AM
  # 370 (permalink)  
InParticular

Uhhh Mags? You okay? Did you drop your phone.
Yesterday was slightly better but I'm still experiencing some real malaise about my job. I think I'm burned out on it--ten months with no break from this job or town. But yesterday I got all my work done for the whole week, so I can turn my brain off for the rest of the week.
They are looking at hiring someone to be my boss who looks like a real jack** d*****bag. He is flashy and a jerk publicly to other media outlets and I am really afraid that my current boss will like that about him. After everything I already put up with at this job: a socially incompetent boss who talks down to me, low pay, etc., not sure I am going to be willing to take orders from some egotist who is only three years older than I am. It might be when I say when.
And...that's okay I suppose. On to other things.
Love the Supertramp FBL. Happy Hump Day!
F-G: how can they block certain sites? That's bizarre. WTF. Do you have some kind of business fairness board you can call or something? That seems not right at all. Can you find another provider? I guess you've probably thought of that....and hey thanks for the nice thoughts, we care about you too FG.