View Single Post
Old 06-28-2005, 09:14 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
notbychoice

Tried to go to a meeting

Hello Everyone, Many blessings first off....

Sunday after work I thought I should go to my first meeting. I was scared but ready to find others in my area that were going through the same things as my family. I got to the church and there were a few people standing outside. I asked them if this is were the Alanon meetings were. They said yes. I asked them if they were with the group and they said no we are with the AA group. I waited for 20 min and no one from the Alanon group showed up. The AA group said I could join them, but I really did not feel comfortable at that time with going to the AA meeting. SO I took the next step to go to a meeting and there was no-one. What luck! (NOT)

I don't know what to do, I think I might try again next Sunday and see if anyone shows up. I don't know yet what I am going to do. I live in a very small town and the next town which is 45 min away is on Monday nights and I work every Mon. night so I can't go to that one.

SO if you don't mind I guess you all our stuck with me here on this board. :-)
I am glad I can at least come here and talk to you. I hope you don't mind me posting alot when things are going on....

I have some things I need to say now, but this is so long already I will end it and post at a later time.

Thanks again for all the support.
Blessings