Old 12-14-2015, 03:58 PM
  # 240 (permalink)  
kzaug2014

Hi Lyoness,
I'm glad they rescheduled court for ya! Look on the bright side, when ya get to our age, b-days are no big deal anyways. In fact, I'd like to skip them every other year, then it will take me twice as long to reach 80, lol!
This is a little off subject, but have you ever read the sticky on the top of the Anxiety Forum entitled "Emotional Memory Management?" I think it could really help someone w/PTSD. It says there are 2 parts to a person's memory. The memory itself and the emotional response to that memory. Then, it goes on to say that it takes 90-120 seconds for that emotional response to emerge after the memory. And if you think about something happy ( like things our pets do or just a beautiful, happy day you had in the past ) you can escape from the negative emotion from that bad memory. I just read that this past wk. & was so excited bout that revelation that I'm posting about it everywhere lol. The Sticky words it much better than I did. Definitely worth a looks see. Big (( Hugs ))