Thread: venting
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2015, 11:19 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
zoso77
Curmudgeon, Electrical Engineer, Guitar God Wannabe

Location: Where the mighty arms of Atlas hold the heavens from the Earth
To those of you who have been where I am or felt what I've been feeling. I'm sorry! Thank you for reassuring me I am not alone! I don't believe anybody deserves what is been gone through and people who have never been on this position do not understand why we do the things we do and feel the way we do. I just hope, for all us, we find the love, peace, and saneness we all want. More than welcome to message me.
Well, sadly, when the wife of an addict is looking for love, peace and saneness, she often has to leave her AH in order to find it.

And I'm not saying this to be difficult, or to be a downer. I'm saying it because heroin never lets anyone go without one hell of a fight, and most of the time, it doesn't let go at all.

If there's one thing I've learned over the past 5 years (but especially since coming here 4 years ago), it's that life is often not fair. When we marry someone, we think it's going to be for life, right? In sickness and in health? But what happens when one person puts their addiction before their marriage?

Nothing good.

I'm not telling you to leave him. What I am telling you is there will soon come a time when a difficult decision will be waiting on your doorstep. And no matter what you do, it's going to suck. But that's how life goes sometimes, and maybe the thing you least want to do is the one thing you have to do in order to achieve "saneness"...