View Single Post
Old 12-12-2015, 08:31 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
heather59901

My AH left but now keeps "spying" on me

So my AH left us 4 1/2 weeks ago for his alcoholic ex. She kicked him out a week later. Now he is staying with a family that he met a church 4 years ago. 2 weeks ago I blocked his number because I decided that not dealing with any of his drama be best. I am bipolar and just started new medication about 5 weeks ago and I am in counseling. I feel phenomenal. I don't think I have ever felt so great in my life. I am focusing on work, kids and home and don't need any distractions or drama. However, in the past week or so, I have noticed that almost daily he is driving by my house. There is no reason for him to do so since I live in a very small town about 20 minutes south of where he is staying. I did text him a week ago and let him know that I had one more bag of clothes for him to pick up. I asked him if he wanted me to set it out on the porch and he said no. However, as many times as he has driven by my house, he hasn't stopped to get them. Then 2 days ago one of his good friends stopped by and pretended to be looking for my Ah saying he didn't know that he had moved out. He said he keeps calling my AH but his phone just rings. Well I had my AH phone suspended, so it doesn't ring, it says that the subscriber is not accepting calls. I think my AH sent him by to check up on us or something. I don't get it. I am ignoring him, he left me, blasted me on Facebook everyone he had to leave me because all I ever did was complain. So why drive by my house and send him friend over to check up on me? He may be calling or texting me but I wouldn't know. However, he has not left any voicemails because those I would get. What gives? Is it really not clear to him that I am done? I almost think he is trying to come back. He texted my daughter earlier last week and asked her how she was doing and then made a point of telling her twice that he is not drinking. However I know he is still. But if he is trying to come back, why isn't he leaving voicemails, stopping by or doing something to try to suck up? I don't want him back. And wouldn't let him come back. I just think I need a little clarity on what he is doing in driving by my house daily and now sending his friend by my home