View Single Post
Old 12-08-2015, 09:09 PM
  # 256 (permalink)  
SnoozyQ

Originally Posted by letitgo View Post
Glad your home SnoozyQ! !

Safe and sound. Do you know why you feel the need to run away in life? An honest question. Not trying to by a pysco babble therapist.
LET ! this is a GREAT question & has really had me pondering over it for ages!

The one thing I have learnt is that you cannot run away from ANYTHING as it will still be there in the morning , no matter where we have taken ourselves off to.

I haven't felt happy for a very long time time.

Maybe deep inside me I went to Townsville cos I knew I could drink without anyone breathing down my neck !

I thinkCrois, you mentioned it and I past it off as no biggie, but deep down the thought was enticing.

I had been fantasising about it for a while.

Where did it get me ?????! Nowhere except up to my neck in shittt.
Problem after problem. God knows I've stillgot the wrath of my Mum & Dad to come yet ( gulp) I'm 53 and that scares me more than anything! I HATE knowing how much I hurt them , it eats away at me .

I am so very sick today , my sore throat feels like I'm swallowing shattered glass each time I swallow. My arms and legs are aching,
I know I needed more than panadol so I took the bull by the horns & went very sheepishly to my doctor.

I just told him how sick I was , he checked, all my glands are swollen , my temp was 40.1 my blood pressure is through the roof. My throat is ...his words..( horribly pussssyyy ) ) my chest hurts , he was amazed I could get out of bed to get there.

He asked about my drinking , I was honest . He said look there's no point in discussing this today. But he gave me a number to ring as soon as I get home.

I did that , with the drug & alcohol clinic. Had a long honest laborious chat as it hurts to talk and I'm losing my voice ! My doc doesn't think I'll be ready for work on the weekend but I really hope the antibiotics kick in. So my docs orders are stay in bed, go nowhere ....the usual, drink lots of fluids etc.

I said to him he must get sick of hearing about me getting off the alcohol. He said sometimes it can be a long process and he has faith in me.

He said you are too good a person for this to take you away.
I felt like crying. He gave me a hug, even with my ***** throat !

He said we will fix you , I'm making it my mission because I really like you.

What a wonderful sweet man.

It strengthened my conviction as I don't want to let him down :-(
I will be having ongoing phone councelling as well as a few other things we will discuss when I'm well.

Leshar I'm so sorry about your fall. Keep taking your blood pressure . Do you have low blood sugar also ? Poor darling girl ️xxx

Keep going Ladybug, we need to stick together for our survival here. We really do love.

LETITGO thanks for your question, I am still pondering it. I think I was running away fro myself !