View Single Post
Old 12-08-2015, 05:35 PM
  # 500 (permalink)  
Midton

Syd,

That excellent blood pressure. I've stopped taking mine. I was taking it 3 times a day and doing deep breathing beforehand. It was consistently fine and the time was becoming a pain.

Juno,

I have a lot of confidence that you'll get there in the end as you keep getting back on the horse. You really want this.

The weather has been unusually sunny and around 13 degrees here. This seems to have helped my mood. I'm also sleeping unbelievably well. Things are going smoothly but I'm expecting cravings to begin either tonight or Thursday.

Last Sunday, after a dull, uneventful weekend I said to my wife that I might drink next Saturday. My, heavily AV influenced, reasoning was for health reasons. My fat loss has stalled and I believe it's down to the huge amount of calories of junk I eat on Saturdays. I figured that I would consume less calories in alcohol. The thing is I don't want to drink, I really don't. I can imagine me drinking, coming home and feeling I wish I hadn't drank. Things are going swimmingly and why would I want to change them.