View Single Post
Old 12-08-2015, 01:13 PM
  # 203 (permalink)  
venuscat

That's nuts phoebe ~ those poor puppies. Although maybe they want the dogs to get used to the sound?

And yes Briar ~ I have been lying to myself. Buried deep inside of me (smothered by years of drinking and wasting my money) is a mad passion for shoes and bags. I want that Converse collection, and some awesome doc martin-style boots, and a Guess handbag.

Your "bride brain" is doing incredibly well Conquest. Gosh, I hope your sister and mum are helping you! We are getting very excited for you love... should we have a cyber pre-wedding party?
Some cake and ice cream and and some good music....and it will be low calorie, so you won't have to worry about not fitting into your dress.

You can probably tell that I'm happy today ~ I've been kicking some goals this week, and I got some really good news yesterday. I will be renting here for another year, Venus the cat can keep her home, and after the year I've had, I'm looking forward to some quality me-time walking on the beach and finding a new job.

You might need to remind me not to buy any more shoes.
(Maybe just one pair of Havianas? )

So much love to all of you! ♥