View Single Post
Old 12-08-2015, 05:59 AM
  # 221 (permalink)  
InParticular

Welcome GnikNus! Congratulations on reaching one year. It keeps getting better and better so stick with us.

So I was talking on the phone last night with my friend, she in Vancouver, I in Northern B.C., when suddenly we got the CRAZIEST sounding interference I have ever heard. I've never heard anything like it. It sounded like alien talking and heavy breathing, I swear. It really freaked us out, my friend actually started crying and was really scared. Any clues as to what that was? Itchy I'm sure you have some theories or knowledge on this. I like to think I'm a logical person but I was really quite shaken by it and had trouble going to bed! Silly I know. But what was it? It sounded like, a man's voice all garbled up, weird metallic clicking type sounds, static, and yes, HEAVY BREATHING. Not cool when you live in the middle of nowhere alone in a little trailer hahaha. Hello, aliens!!!

And then of course I started googling "strange sky sounds" and watching Youtube videos. Not recommended if you feel like sleeping anytime soon. .... Actually I ended up sleeping pretty good last night.

My landlord is in the process of fixing up my trailer for me. I got a new, bigger propane tank which I will never have to change or think about, to replace the little ones which I had to manually change. He's running new lines for the washer but they leak. And he tried putting in a new kitchen tap but got the wrong size of course. And he put a vent in the living room because we figured out that the furnace was creating negative pressure causing the smoke to be sucked out, so that's mostly fixed I think but the stove still isn't airtight so it leaks a little. This is all done with the friendliest of attitudes, last night they fed me dinner because he had my kitchen torn apart.

Anyhoozies. -8 out at the moment. I think we get snow mixed with rain today. Yuck.

Have a good Tuesday, Overs.

Mags please send me one of your Christmas lounge suits. I need it.