View Single Post
Old 12-07-2015, 06:02 PM
  # 408 (permalink)  
LBrain

hey all, just a quick hello hoping all are well...

just printed out my ohio huntin and killin permit... leaving tomorrow afternoon, so I'm calling shotgun for Thursday now... should be back in 'civilization' saturday evening...

sorry about your cousin Tetra...

MM, I can relive the moments I hit a deer in my SL... right at the big turn at valley forge on the way home from a david bromberg show in delaware...
this big buck bolted out of nowhere and jumped into me, I was going slow enough that there wasn't a lot of damage. his antlers scratched the windshield as he did a one and a half with a full twist over the car.
when I pulled off into a gas station to look at the damage there was a cop who pulled in next to me and he inspected to damage as well... I tried to keep my distance from him cause if he smelled my breath, hitting a deer was the least of my worries... never no more none of that worry...

You should always carry a good knife in your truck in case you come across a fresh one on the road, just take the back straps...

gotta get back to packin my stuff and pretending I did some housework today...

thanks for the clarification on the multi-grain bread. I thought it was a 20000X cell magnification, or a rice ball

I'd say good luck in the morning Weasel but I think Just Do It! should work, knock em dead.