View Single Post
Old 12-07-2015, 04:08 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

Yes enough with his "family reunions" or "family emergencies"

Also I was thinking, even if he has issues with a woman, why would he be calling another one and inviting her for a weekend away?? he should be fixing things with that woman or leaving her if he doesn't care about her and stop losing her time. Again things are quite sketchy and there are many things that are not being said, or he is just playing around casually, with several girls.

It is very helpful to write these things, because of course if you see him in real life he is this excellent person, a gentleman and loved by everyone, a leader, etc etc. He even opens the doors...

I think I will have "family reunions" too and hopefully he leaves me alone...
I was doing better when he was away from my life, there was less confusion.

That therapist I see and the one he wants to see as well is a known traditional therapist around here, so I kind of get why he also wants to go with him (Maya tradition). Anyway he had the chance to go this week and he preferred not to take that chance (because on Thursday there is something at work and he will probably end up drunk/too tired to wake up early in the morning) - so maybe I just give him his # and he can sort out things directly... after all I am not his secretary...