View Single Post
Old 12-06-2015, 12:48 PM
  # 126 (permalink)  
Croissant

Originally Posted by Ladybug2 View Post
I just want to thank you all for your concern and advice. However, rehab is not an option for me. Now .... having said that I realize that if rehab is not an option than drinking is not an option. I am playing with fire - I know that. I will get back on track. Today is my baby's 1st bd and I will be sober, happy, grateful and present for it

(((Snoozy))) love you!
Ladybug, I'm just going to say it. You've been posting here for 2 years, if you feel rehab isn't an option, and you continue to drink, where do you think this is heading?

I'm sorry, but none of us is immune to all of the bad things Dee just outlined.

I may be a little heightened on this at the moment, we've just heard Snooz detail something pretty awful. Do you think this won't be you? Couldn't possibly happen to you?

Nearly $9k in car repairs is a steep bill. What cost is your life and the happy memories you take from yourself and your children if you continue to drink? I'm not saying rehab is the answer totally. But you have to realise this is a serious problem.

This Christmas is the 10 year anniversary of my Mums death. Do you think you can't die from this?