View Single Post
Old 12-06-2015, 06:08 AM
  # 306 (permalink)  
SleepyDots

Applekat - Aww, congrats on the brand new baby! I'm pretty sure we were in a class together when you found out you were pregnant. How old are your other two? I have 3 children as well - mine are 9, 7, and 5.

FABL - So happy to see you and glad that we are here in December together, both trying again. I know people here say you have to be willing to do anything to get sober, but clean a bathroom?! I dunno, I may have to draw the line at that one, lol.

Things are going pretty good here. I'm so behind on Christmas, we have been doing some big renovations to our house so only now can we get started even decorating, but things are so dusty still, plus my husband is out of town, that I will wait until next weekend to start. The state of my house is stressing me out a little, along with a few other minor things, but at Day 5 everything feels manageable, whereas if I were drinking I'd probably be on the verge of a panic attack. I'm sure alcohol has always increased my anxiety, but I'd say that in the last year it had gotten really really bad. There are a million reasons to quit and stay quit, but the out of control anxiety is right there at the top of my list.