View Single Post
Old 12-05-2015, 02:51 PM
  # 357 (permalink)  
enfinthechange

Originally Posted by tufty13 View Post

I did MUCH worse than you did. So much worse. Loads of fall out.

My wife never reacted in such a childish way.

I'm not one for giving out advice but would you consider going to couples counselling?

My wife refused and we eventually got divorced after trying to make a go of it for three more years.

Give all that it's possible I'm projecting, but it also might be worth thinking about?
Maybe he doesn't believe I will...maybe he doesn't believe I'm serious.. maybe he doesn't care...maybe he doesn't see it as a problem, he obviously wants to keep drinking. ... he is n't being nasty to me, just watching TV downstairs while I'm in bed posting away! I would have thought that given I went out last Friday, got **** faced and got off with a 22 year old.... he might have wanted to talk about it, or ask why....

I have thought of nothing else... talked of nothing else to my close friends and just lived and breathed the disaster. ...

I made a crazy emotional connection to the young man, one I'm certain is not reciprocated... but so desperate am I for romance it seems I can fabricate anything! !! If he had called I would have run away with him for sure....silly me!

Ah, the sound of another can being opened. ..pavlova response crushed

I think it's odd... maybe?????