View Single Post
Old 12-05-2015, 11:53 AM
  # 468 (permalink)  
sydneyman

You are all doing fine, we are all doing fine!
Sunday morning here, as suspected my sleep in was until 6 am when Bruno jumped on the bed and wanted to be fed..Drives me insane sometimes but adore him.
Another hot day due today so after my morning coffee I will go for my walk. Continue pottering the garden and getting it in order. Have to get my swim in today as well may do that later this afternoon once the tourists leave the beach.
Midton- Yes as a matter of fact my partner made himself a second Vodka tonic last night and he couldn't finish it so half of it is in the fridge!!!!!!!!How can you drink like that???.. I would have just skulled it or most likely had it during the night instead of water in the bad old days.. Yes we are wired totally differently.
Winslow- it was actually a day thing a matinee. I was just curious if you doing something different.
I just added walking, I have always liked walking but walking and being hangover is not fun or pleasurable.
Saw photos from our work xmas party on facebook. Cant wait to hear the stories tomorrow. There are always bound to be stories.. Glad I am not part of the story!!
OK going for my walk and starting with the day. Enjoy the rest of the weekend people and speak again soon.