View Single Post
Old 12-05-2015, 07:06 AM
  # 175 (permalink)  
InParticular

Jim Dandy! Now I would like to learn the origin of that expression--it sounds very American to me.
We got about three inches of snow. Still not enough! My *&*( pipes to my washing mashine keep freezing-and I was going to do a load today! My landlord is procrastinating fixing them, he has to reroute it through the house. I will have to call him today.
Mags I'm glad you sound happier--and good luck with the new hair! New looks are fun. I gave up on dying mine a few years ago. Dyed it for years and years and just decided I was done with the hassle, and I have to say I love my natural colour, even with the many, (eep!) gray hairs! I get compliments on it.
I'm not as salt and pepper as my mom was at this age, so I am considering myself lucky so far. She was getting towards 50/50 when she was my age.
I should call her. I've been thinking about it.
Show #2 went better, I'm actually not completely mortified about it, haha. It really is a thrill, playing music on the radio! This week I put in some Serge Gainsbourg and Jacques Brel, the guys in the hemi trucks should appreciate that hahaha.
I'm about to drive to the next town over to go over the submissions my friend and I got to our magazine. Exciting! Issue #1 is moving along.
Have a wonderful Saturday Overs.