View Single Post
Old 12-04-2015, 08:58 AM
  # 253 (permalink)  
Keepnitreal

Morning class! Day 26 here! I think I'm gonna make it to day 30. I have a party tomorrow that has me concerned, but I told hubby I will be the DD (first time ever...usually I get smashed and he has to roll me in the car and bring me home) I'm hoping that stops these people from pushing me to drink ��
I may be posting a lot tomorrow!
Anyway, I seem to be feeling a lot better emotionally then I did last week. Still struggling a bit with hubby (trying to decide if I'm just hyper sensitive to everything or if he's being an a**....I guess time will tell). Yesterday we went to lunch and talked a bit. I asked if he was trying to sabotage me. He looked at me with a weird look on his face and covered the emblem on his shirt with his hand and he said, "no never!" I started cracking up because it was a winery shirt). I'm not that fragile! Lol.
Anyway, I told him that I originally stopped drinking for him and our son, but now I'm not drinking for me too! That's a huge thing in my eyes. I made it clear that pushing to get his way at all costs was not ok, and that I still needed his support on this journey, and if he couldn't be there I wasn't staying. Kinda a rough line to draw in the sand, but it's pretty important to me. Now I have to decide what's "real " and what's my creeped out hypersensitivity!!!!! Arggggg. I wonder how long it takes until emotions and feelings aren't out of whack.
Anyway, have a great day everybody. Let's rock this weekend!!!