View Single Post
Old 12-04-2015, 01:00 AM
  # 453 (permalink)  
sydneyman

Well back home after visiting my drinking buddy. So weird, I associate my visit STRAIGHT away with wine. The brain is a funny thing.. He was not drinking, was not offered a glass but it was on my mind from the minute I walked in to the minute I walked out. I felt tense, like I had to hold my breath. It was good to make my visit brief and it was nice to see him again after 2 weeks. Remember this is when I had my last relapse 2 weeks ago with him involved. I think we need to meet outside his apartment somewhere at least for the near future. So got our take out chinese for dinner after the visit and decided to get on here as nothing interesting on the telly. Washing machine is going in the background and will hang out washing and go to bed and read instead. Tomorrow as you know painters are here at 730am so no sleep in and have to do my walk before they come or it wont happen. So my sleep in is now on Sunday, even though a sleep in for me is to about 7.30am only!..
Oh and my new drink is sugar free Ginger Ale with ice and lemon, yumm...Really nice and refreshing! In case you want any ideas for booze alternatives. Ok, see you gang, happy Friday, last working day for the week for you. Stay sober and speak soon !!