View Single Post
Old 12-03-2015, 01:12 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
TheRake

My finger is on the button....push the button

A long lie on today and it never does me any good. It's a little depressive and I wake up and think of the mess that I've left in my wake and I want to stay there and let the darkness of depression embrace me. Physically I feel not fantastic and it bothers me....angers me. So a choice to stay in the pit or how do I get my health and fitness back???

It's obvious: I need to push the wheel in the opposite direction. I need to cultivate the opposite.

The opposite of addiction/alcoholism? Sobriety/abstinence
what can I do today? Not pick up. simple.

The opposite of sickness? health
what can I do today? eat three meals. go to the grocery's and buy fruit (5 portions) and but carrots, celery and cucumber and make a juice. CLEANSE

the opposite of lethargy? energy
what can I do today? I can take a walk in the fresh air. by the river should be nice

the opposite of depression/negativity? happiness/positivity
what can I do today? (turn off the Cure for a start) I can journal: write three things to be gratefull for, positive experience. I can read ten pages of a positive life enhancing book. I can also listen to a positive audio on my walk

the opposite of filth? cleanliness
what can I do? I can scrub my flat and put a wash on

the opposite of poverty? wealth/stability
what can I do today? work and earn money. I have administration to do and an invoice to send. do it

Push the wheel in the opposite direction

what opposites are you cultivating today?