View Single Post
Old 12-03-2015, 04:16 AM
  # 130 (permalink)  
Stubbs16

Hello all. Great to see everyone, yes, I remember nmd, chickchick, and many others from previous classes. Cute, good to see you. Yep, we are both on day two, and Im up for the challenges, lets keep each other on the straight and narrow, ok?

Well, sleep wasnt last night, but as I know, it improves in time. Im still licking my wounds from my last binge. I did and said some really stupid things, but I know thats not the real me. My husband says no, when people are drunk, thats when the truth really comes out. What do you all think?

My health has been steadily getting worse this year, because of my bingeing. I have health issues anyways, Im an older person, so this drinking has got to go. Seriously, Im noticing some scary changes. Like after a binge, Im not hungry anymore, when I use to be ravenous. And I cant sleep for a few days, and am filled with anxiety. Its horrible, its the progression of this . I never in my wildest dreams would have thought I would be an alcoholic. Its got me terrified. I.have to commit to never drinking again. Moderation has been gone a long time go. So, Im going to be here often, as much as I need.

I hope everyone is holding up ok, and welcome to everyone, old, and new. Will check back in later.